RealPost™ Douglas Fir
Designed by builders and preferred by engineers as a structurally certified product, RealPostTM Douglas Fir has become the new standard in single-family and multifamily applications. Manufactured from premium locally sourced Douglas Fir that has been finger-jointed, edge-laminated and pressed, the final product is warranted against warping, twisting and joint separation. Contact us for custom length availability.
Douglas Fir Resawn
- 6x6 resawn
- 8x8 resawn
- 10-year warranty against manufacturer’s defect
- Protects against warping, twisting and cracking
- Lightweight and kiln-dried
- Raw coating
- Great for porch posts, gazebos, pergolas or as decorative posts
|6×6 (5.5×5.5)||11,638 lbs|
|8×8 (7.25×7.25)||19,894 lbs|
Load table is based on allowable eccentrical loads at a moisture content of 19%.
- RealPostTM Douglas Fir products are manufactured from lightweight, kiln-dried Douglas Fir and engineered to eliminate twisting and warping – creating a rustic and full grain appearance. If a blemish-free appearance is desired, we recommend filling the knots with putty and finishing with a solid color top coat.
- Our 6×6 and 8×8 RealPostTM Douglas Fir are hollow.
- RealPostTM products are available primed, an onsite topcoat is required for warranty to remain intact.
- As a natural product, our warranty does not cover natural occurrences such as extractive, knot bleeding, variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks, and pitch pockets.
- All material must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.