Designed by builders and preferred by engineers as a structurally certified product, RealPostTM has become the new standard in single-family and multifamily applications. Manufactured from premium locally sourced SPF that has been finger-jointed, edge-laminated and pressed, the final product is warranted against warping, twisting and joint separation. Contact us for custom length availability.
- 4x4 resawn
- 6x6 resawn
- 8x8 resawn
- 4x4 combed
- 6x6 combed
- 8x8 combed
- 15-year warranty against manufacturer’s defect
- Structurally certified in Canada and US
- Protects against warping, twisting and cracking
- Great for porch posts, gazebos, pergolas or as decorative posts
|4×4 (3.5×3.5)||10′, 12′||112|
|6×6 (5.5×5.5)||10′, 12′||45|
|8×8 (7.25×7.25)||10′, 12′||28|
|4×4 (3.5×3.5)||3,467 lbs||2,629 lbs|
|6×6 (5.5×5.5)||11,638 lbs||9,534 lbs|
|8×8 (7.25×7.25)||19,894 lbs||17,652 lbs|
Load table is based on allowable eccentrical loads at a moisture content of 19%.
- RealPostTM products are manufactured from knotty SPF. If a blemish-free appearance is desired, we recommend filling the knots with putty and finishing with a solid color top coat.
- RealPostTM products are available primed, an onsite topcoat is required for warranty to remain intact.
- As a natural product, our warranty does not cover natural occurrences such as extractive, knot bleeding, variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks, and pitch pockets.
- All material must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.