AbsolutePost™ Western Red Cedar hollow, engineered, solid structural posts bring natural warmth and beauty to your home’s exterior. This column is structurally certified in both the US and Canada and has a hollow core, ideal for lighting cords. The kiln-drying process significantly reduces splitting, warping or twisting.
- 6x6 resawn
- 8x8 resawn
- 20-year warranty against manufacturer’s defect
- Structurally certified in Canada and US
- Protects against warping, twisting and cracking
- Porch/deck posts
- Gazebos and pergolas
- Decorative posts
- Interior Columns
Structural Certification: Intertek CCRR 1102 Report
|6×6||5.5 x 5.5||10′, 12′||45|
|8×8||7.25 x 7.25||10′, 12′||28|
|10′||11,877 lbs||20,458 lbs|
|12′||9,713 lbs||18,068 lbs|
Load table is based on allowable eccentrical loads at a moisture content of 19%.
- All solid AbsolutePostsTM are 1 inch shorter than ordered, i.e. an 8′ post is 7’11”.
- AbsolutePostsTM products are only available in select markets. For more information please contact us.
- AbsolutePostsTM are available uncoated, an onsite topcoat is required for warranty to remain intact.
- All material must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.