Absolute Trim is an engineered, Western Red Cedar trim and fascia product designed to provide years of unmatched performance on your next project. Available in FinishReady™ (Raw) or Blue Moon (Primed), Absolute Trim™ can be designed to fit your aesthetic. This product is produced from tight knot finger-jointed, Western Red Cedar and is truly unsurpassed when compared to all other exterior trim products. As a finger-joint product, AbsoluteTrim™ in specified lengths.
- 1" x 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- 5/4" x 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- 2" x 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- 30-year substrate warranty for AbsoluteTrim™ Blue Moon Factory Primed & 20-year manufacturing defects for AbsoluteTrim™ FinishReady™
- Finger-jointed trim is available in specified lengths
- Manufactured from 100% renewable resources
- AbsoluteTrim™ and the entire AbsoluteCedar™ program are all manufactured with Exterior structurally rated glues
- Blue Moon Factory Primed for easy onsite topcoat application or raw FinishReady™ for an authentic warm cedar look
AbsoluteTrimTM Blue Moon is flood coated using two-coat acrylic primer, armed with tannin block and mar resistance properties designed specifically for Western Red Cedar. Coating adhesion is significantly improved by factory pre-finishing.
- Interior & exterior trim and fascia boards
- Window & door trim
- Bellyband trim
- Garage door liner
- Rake/frieze boards
- AbsoluteTrimTM products are only available in select markets. For more information please contact us.
- AbsoluteTrimTM is manufactured from a knotty cedar substrate. If a blemish-free appearance is desired, we recommend filling knots with putty and finishing with a solid top coat.
- As a natural product, our warranty does not cover natural occurrences such as extractive, knot bleeding, variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks, and pitch pockets.
- All material must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.