Wall & Ceiling
Shiplap is a refined classic. Create a beautiful, healthy wood interior with the natural warmth of real, sustainable wood. The classic shiplap appearance has been reimagined with superior product features. This exceptional product arrives factory coated with white primer, ready for onsite top coating in the color of your choice.
- 1x6 1/8" Penny Gap
- 1x8 1/8" Penny Gap
- 12' Lengths
- Tongue and groove profile makes installation simple
- Engineered clear pine substrate created an unmatched appearance
- Primed and ready for your chosen top coat finishing onsite
- Cost-effective solution compared to finished cedar tongue and groove
- Interior applications only
- Interior ceiling and walls
- Fireplace accent wall
- Sleek kitchen walls and shiplap paneling
- Bedroom accent wall
- Drywall replacement
- 1×6 tongue and groove paneling
- 1×8 tongue and groove paneling
- 12′ lengths only
1×6 True Product Dimensions:
- 11/16″ x 5 3/8″
- Provides a 4 3/4″ surface coverage
1×8 True Product Dimensions:
- 11/16″ x 7 1/8″
- Provides a 6 1/2″ surface coverage
- This product is created from a natural wood substrate and therefore must be acclimatized inside for 5-7 days prior to installation.
- This product is for interior ceiling, wall or panel installation only, no exterior applications are recommended.
- The product should not be stored outdoors, dry storage is required.
- A finish coat must also be applied to product onsite.
- All material must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.