Production Team Member
We continue to experience amazing growth and have never been busier…..come join our awesome TEAM!!!
Woodtone is a family run business with 40-years of producing quality products for our customers. The products we create are the choice of builders, architects, and homeowners throughout North America. Woodtone’s products and services make homes look great and perform over the long term, without sacrificing the environment. The trust associated with the company has been earned by two generations of dedicated and passionate people that make up the Woodtone team. We offer a competitive wage, bonus, and benefits program coupled with a great working environment.
We are seeking reliable individuals to join our team in our production facilities based in Chilliwack, BC. Both day-shift and night-shift roles are available and all training will be provided!
Wage increase potential within 1st year, after 3 months * Night shift premium * Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months * Annual company profit share program * Overtime eligible * Condensed & Standard workweek (4X10 hour shifts or 5X8 hour shifts) available
- Stacking & bundling of building materials (siding, trim, plank, panels, etc.) – SPF, Hardie board, engineered wood.
- Review product for quality as it comes off the production line
- Packaging, labelling and quality control
- Feeding materials into coating machines
- Assist with machine set-ups, operation and general maintenance
- General related production duties and clean-up
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic & team first attitude
- Good Physical Condition, capable of repetitive lifting (25 lbs) and physical labor
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Numeracy skills
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to contribute to a quality product
Additional Preferential Attributes:
- Reliable Transportation to work (transit, vehicle etc.)
- Valid First Aid certification is considered an asset
- Valid Forklift Certification is considered an asset
Candidates will be trained and must adhere to all safety and operating procedures in a production environment. We are looking for strong team players with the ability to multi-task and a desire to learn and grow within our industry!
Woodtone operates under the most current regional Covid regulations with a Covid Safety Plan in place.
- $19.00 – $20.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
To be considered for this role, please present your resume, along with references, in-person to our Chilliwack office – 8007 Aitken Road, between 8 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday or apply online, below.