ColorSelect™ Corresponding Trim
Corresponding solid colorselect trim colors to complement our RusticSeries™ and Chrometallics™ products. Backed by a 15-year limited warranty, these designer colors are the perfect combination for colorselect trim to complete your Woodtone project!
Make sure to use the colorselect trim color coating product from our top rustic series. Our colorselect trim ensures you that your top wood tone project is. But it must be from the colorselect trim.
Corresponding RusticSeries™ Colors
|Trim Color||Corresponding RusticSeries™ Color|
|Whole Wheat||Summer Wheat and Sand Castle|
|Cordovan Brown||Old Cherry|
|Chocolate Aspen||Aspen Ridge|
|Mountain Bark||Mountain Cedar|
|Deception Gray||Coastal Gray|
|Stone Gray||River Rock|
|Bark Mulch||Winchester Brown|
|Slate Tile||Stone Blue|
|Chalk White||White Rapids|
|Blue Shadow||Midnight Tide|
Corresponding Chrometallics™ Colors
|Trim Color||Corresponding Chrometallics™ Color|
|Blue Shadow||Starry Night|
|Carolina Clay||Copper Moon|
|Golden Brown||Gold Dust|
|Thunder Gray||Silver Sand|
Fiber Cement and Engineered Wood. Please call for size availability.
- 4/4” x 2” – 4/4” x 12”
- 5/4”x 3” – 5/4”x 12”
- Prior to placing an order, please ensure you’ve approved physical samples of the product.
- Installation instructions are unique to each of the substrate manufacturer and should be found on their individual websites (James Hardie, Allura USA, LP Smartside)
- Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.
- James Hardie does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- Allura does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- The raw surface finish variation of a smooth substrate, once coated, may result in the appearance of sheen variation from board to board. This is accepted as a natural appearance and is excluded from warranty coverage.