ColorSelect™ Corresponding Trim
Corresponding solid trim colors to complement our RusticSeries™ and Chrometallics™ products. Backed by a 15-year limited warranty, these designer colors are the perfect combination to complete your Woodtone project!
Corresponding RusticSeries™ Colors
|Trim Color||Corresponding RusticSeries™ Color|
|Whole Wheat||Summer Wheat and Sand Castle|
|Cordovan Brown||Old Cherry|
|Chocolate Aspen||Aspen Ridge|
|Mountain Bark||Mountain Cedar|
|Deception Gray||Coastal Gray|
|Stone Gray||River Rock|
|Bark Mulch||Winchester Brown|
|Slate Tile||Stone Blue|
|Chalk White||White Rapids|
|Blue Shadow||Midnight Tide|
Corresponding Chrometallics™ Colors
|Trim Color||Corresponding Chrometallics™ Color|
|Blue Shadow||Starry Night|
|Carolina Clay||Copper Moon|
|Golden Brown||Gold Dust|
|Thunder Gray||Silver Sand|
Fiber Cement and Engineered Wood. Please call for size availability.
*James Hardie Trim & Soffit products available in select markets only. Please contact Woodtone directly for location availability.
- 4/4” x 2” – 4/4” x 12”
- 5/4”x 3” – 5/4”x 12”
- Prior to placing an order, please ensure you’ve approved physical samples of the product.
- Installation instructions are unique to each of the substrate manufacturer and should be found on their individual websites (James Hardie, Allura USA, LP Smartside)
- Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.
- James Hardie does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- Allura does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- The raw surface finish variation of a smooth substrate, once coated, may result in the appearance of sheen variation from board to board. This is accepted as a natural appearance and is excluded from warranty coverage.