Founded in 1977, Woodtone manufactures interior and exterior siding, trim, posts, corner & wood paneling products for residential and commercial properties. Our pre-finished products are sought after by builders, architects, engineers and designers for their exclusive coating system, durability, aesthetic, and impact on the environment. At Woodtone, we are passionate about creating an exceptional culture for our team. We are all about trust, relationships, enthusiasm, innovation, and family.
Why work at Woodtone?
Our products and business would not be here without our people. We treat our staff like family, we trust each other, and we always make time for fun. In addition to working with a dedicated and passionate group, you can expect the following as a Woodtone team member:
- Competitive salary and vacation plan
- Flexible benefit plan and RRSP matching
- Profit sharing
- Daily breakfast and lunch provided
- Opportunities to develop, learn and grow within the organization
- Flexible start/end times to suit your schedule and lifestyle (no remote option)
Are you passionate about providing exceptional service? Woodtone is looking for a talented individual to support sales though inbound and outbound calls and e-mails. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Customer & Sales Development Representative will reach out to leads generated through trade shows and sample requests, as well as handle inbound inquiries from prospective clients, including homeowners, builders, and architects. The ideal person will enjoy problem solving, be sales focused, and genuinely love providing exceptional customer service. They will also contribute to our company culture by having fun and working as a cohesive team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for inbound new business opportunity leads generated from marketing efforts (web site, trade show leads, customer walk-ins)
- Perform outbound calls to customers inquiring about products and services
- Positively promote Woodtone brand and create market awareness through our distribution channels
- Collaborate and partner with team members, managers, and production to ensure product information is delivered to meeting our customer experience standards
- Keep records of customer interactions with Woodtone’s CRM system (Dynamics). Maintain data and analytics on customer samples.
- Work closely with Outside Sales team to identify, establish and maintain core customer relationships
- Identify, assess, and share customers’ needs to achieve sales and customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent for the client, and they know what to expect.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service position
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office/administrative environment
- Experience working with siding, trim, wood paneling and other building products is considered an asset
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (outlook, excel, word)
- Marketing/Sales experience beneficial
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Team first, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build positive relationships
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to be patient, passionate and consistent in all customer service conversations
*Note: This is not a remote position. This position will be out of our head office in Chilliwack, BC.
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Agencies: Please do not contact us about this position.
To be considered for this role, please apply online, below.